My Old Treasue-My Art Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 20, 2010 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments SwetaSeptember 21, 2010 at 1:11 AMvery nice gal.... I am remembering my paiting calsses on 'still life'... great :)http://www.swetatiwary.com/ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDr. Pratibha SinghSeptember 21, 2010 at 1:18 AMthanks sweta and i really like the ganesha you made.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplymagiceyeSeptember 21, 2010 at 7:28 AMhave you stopped painting?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRajeshSeptember 21, 2010 at 9:16 AMBeautiful painting.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDr. Pratibha SinghSeptember 21, 2010 at 10:24 PMmagiceye-I still paint as and when time allow me to do so.thanks for the concern but you didn't mention whether you liked it or not.rajesh-thanks for appreciation.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousSeptember 23, 2010 at 8:40 AMWonderful effects of light and shade. I have done a few sketches now and then but was never able to paint. Wonder how you do it?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDr. Pratibha SinghSeptember 23, 2010 at 11:00 PMYou sounds like an artist, try painting its not that difficult.Thanks for the appreciation.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
very nice gal.... I am remembering my paiting calsses on 'still life'... great :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.swetatiwary.com/
thanks sweta and i really like the ganesha you made.
ReplyDeletehave you stopped painting?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful painting.
ReplyDeletemagiceye-I still paint as and when time allow me to do so.thanks for the concern but you didn't mention whether you liked it or not.
ReplyDeleterajesh-thanks for appreciation.
Wonderful effects of light and shade. I have done a few sketches now and then but was never able to paint. Wonder how you do it?
ReplyDeleteYou sounds like an artist, try painting its not that difficult.Thanks for the appreciation.
ReplyDelete