The Bridge

The Bridge
My Photographic Eyes says: Be like a bridge and don't be a rift

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My dream painting

I painted this one when I was in eighth class.I have been a great artist since I was in 1st class .I achieved so much since I was in1st class till tenth class.I have been first throughout my school life.Those were my dreams which I wanted to share with the world .I believed in me now its the time for the people to believe my talent.I don't want to die with this embeded  treasure instead I want to fill the air with art ,paint this world with my colours and frame it with my own words.


4 comments:

  1. Indeed! The talent is obvious. The rendering of images are vivid and very captivating. Do nurture this talent and blossom into a great "Creator of dreams on Canvas".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recognizing me and appreciating me and one day I will be ''creator of my dreams on canvas'' .

    ReplyDelete